Q. I need to request a book to be sent from another library to Gaston College.

You may use the Place Hold function within the library catalog OR you may refer to the Contact→Interlibrary Loan Article Request Form or the Interlibrary Loan Book Request Form.


  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2017
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Calvin Craig

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us